GL Trade Reworks Units
French vendor GL Trade has amalgamated its Frankfurt Central Europe, Paris South Europe and GL multimedia business units into a single group, GL Trade Paris Continental Europe. Laurent Breboin, previously executive vice-president, sales and marketing, will lead the group, with Pablo Garmon, director of GL Trade’s Madrid office, acting as his deputy. GL multimedia is now run by Patricia Regnault, who was previously group marketing director; Philippe Rapp, the former CEO
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?