Belzberg Takes Activ Ticker
Toronto-based trading software vendor Belzberg Technologies is using ticker plant software from Activ Financial to move away from integrating third-party datafeeds with its platform and toward sourcing more datafeeds direct from exchanges. More than half of Belzberg's clients have now migrated to direct offerings, and the vendor plans to reduce costs by completely phasing out the use of third-party feeds.
Xinhua Makes Monster Ally, Offers Insight
Xinhua Finance, a Ch
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?