Two major European banks have moved to replace more expensive services in their research departments with products from Thomson Financial’s Thomson One suite.
Inside Market Data has learned that WestLB rolled out Thomson One Banker. In addition, SG Corporate and Investment Banking, an arm of Société Générale, is now in the process of expanding a two-year deal to deploy Thomson One Banker and Thomson One Equity Web.
Dusseldorf-based WestLB has gone live with Thomson One Banker in its research
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?