The Australian Financial Markets Association, an industry body focusing on the Australian over-the-counter wholesale markets, has signed up seven firms for its two-month-old Australian bond pricing service.
AFMA already contributes prices for government bonds, semis and a limited number of corporate bonds to Bloomberg, but chose to launch its own service to offer more comprehensive data than the market "snapshot" provided on Bloomberg, say AFMA officials.
Before the AFMA service was launched,
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?