Bloomberg is to significantly increase the amount of municipal bond data available via Bloomberg Professional terminals as a result of a deal with Standard & Poor's.
Bloomberg is planning to make end-of-day prices on the entire universe of 1.5 million municipal securities offered by S&P available next week, S&P officials say.
Bloomberg officials decline to comment, but a source there confirms the move.
JR Rieger, vice president of fixed income evaluations in S&P's Securities Evaluations busines
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?