NEW YORK--The Securities Industry Automation Corporation’s (SIAC) subsidiary, Sector, is planning to provide a consolidated feed to smaller market data vendors based in North America.
The feed, which will be made up of equities and options data from various European exchanges, is to be delivered to Sector’s customer base using IP multicasting during the latter part of the year.
Sector is currently in negotiation with European exchanges and hopes to have commitment by mid-year in order to devel
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?