BUTLER GROUP RELEASES REPORT ON FUTURE OF ENTERPRISE PORTALS
The market for enterprise portal products will be worth more than $4 billion by 2005, according to the Butler Group, an independent information technology research and advisory company, in its latest research report. The report, "Enterprise Portals--Business Application & Technologies," released last week, claims that the enterprise portal market has developed to the point where it offers a significant competitive advantage to organ
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?