A recent reorganization at Bankers Trust has centralized control of the firm's market data group under the group responsible for its so-called Bidds (Broadgate Information Distribution and Display System) digital data distribution system. The move, the first significant development sanctioned by the firm's new chief information officer David Marshall, brings control of procurement and support of market data under the bank's London-based vice president in charge of Bidds, Wayne Slater.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?