Reuters is upping the ante to encourage customers to move to Reuters Market Data System (RMDS), the next generation data distribution system that Reuters claims will reduce costs, partly by simplifying the distribution of datafeeds.
The vendor confirmed last week that it has begun informing customers that TIB and its related products will move into "active obsolescence" in the third quarter of this year and Triarch by the fourth quarter.
User firms will be able to take as much as three years t
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management