NEW YORK--Using its Trusted Global Advisor (TGA) workstation platform as the conduit, Merrill Lynch has begun delivering video and text news from CNBC/Dow Jones Business Video across 14,000 North American broker desktops.
TGA, which enables Merrill's retail brokers to access market information, planning tools and data on clients, is now feeding live CNBC news, text summaries and transcripts to the desktop.
The rollout to the 14,000 desktops in North America was completed earlier this month, sa
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management