Interdealer broker Icap has enlisted New York-based remote systems monitoring and support provider West Highland Support Services to assist clients migrating to Icap's new IP-based datafeed from its legacy Garban feed, which the broker plans to retire this year.
The legacy Garban feed is a direct feed that emulates "green screen" video monitors on Thomson Reuters' RMDS data distribution platform, and includes data for US Treasury pricing and international government bonds, as well as municipal and corporate bonds, deposits, floating-rate swaps, interest-rate swaps and certificates of deposit. The existing feed is limited to page-based publication, whereas...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push