Interdealer broker Icap has enlisted New York-based remote systems monitoring and support provider West Highland Support Services to assist clients migrating to Icap's new IP-based datafeed from its legacy Garban feed, which the broker plans to retire this year.
The legacy Garban feed is a direct feed that emulates "green screen" video monitors on Thomson Reuters' RMDS data distribution platform, and includes data for US Treasury pricing and international government bonds, as well as municipal and corporate bonds, deposits, floating-rate swaps, interest-rate swaps and certificates of deposit. The existing feed is limited to page-based publication, whereas...
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- CustomerMatrix Co-Founders Discuss Latest Round of Funding
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- (Still) Deconstructing the Flash Crash