At an event hosted by Intel in London last week, Ken Robson, chief architect of Nomura's algorithmic trading group, said the bank is considering the benefits of consolidating more of its trading and market data technologies onto fewer servers, to minimize latency introduced by network hops in its trading infrastructure.
"We have different strategies and different elements of strategies spread across a number of hosts and all connected with networks. There is a certain amount of latency endemic t
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?