The deal, which was signed at the end of last week, will allow both portals to use each others' expertise to add new content and functionality to each site.
MoneyScience, which was launched in 2004, now attracts 40,000 visits per month by providing news updates, industry analysis sourced from a network of blogs and content partners, and a directory of other sites relevant to quantitative traders. Until now, the site has operated as a free, publicly available content aggregation portal without re
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management