Standard and Poor’s Capital IQ division has released a new version of its Web-based AlphaWorks quantitative research and analysis platform (the division formerly known as SystematIQ), with new tools to provide quantitative researchers, fundamental analysts and portfolio managers with a better understanding of the impact of macro-economic and market conditions on their stock selection signals. ...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Money.Net, Mergent Partner for Affordable Academic Data Access
- Perseus Adds Nasdaq, eSpeed Data to LiquidPath Managed Data Service