Thomson Reuters last week struck a deal to buy Point Carbon, a Norway-based provider of analytics, news and data for traders operating in the carbon, utilities, oil, gas and industrial markets, for an undisclosed sum. Thomson Reuters plans to combine Point Carbon’s content with its own news and data services via its upcoming Eikon desktop and will use Point Carbon’s analysts and data to broadcast energy and environmental markets content via its Reuters Insider multimedia platform.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management