Datacenter provider The New York Internet Company has begun offering low-latency exchange access to banks and hedge funds hosted in its New York and New Jersey facilities via Paramus, NJ-based network vendor Hudson Fiber Network, which provides connectivity to North American datacenters that house NYSE Euronext, Nasdaq, Direct Edge, the BATS Exchange and CME Group. Clients cross-connect to HFN's...
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Broadridge Hires Clarke for Funds Analytics Intelligence
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Henderson Tests Solvency II Templates