Index provider FTSE last week launched a new series of indexes to incorporate the impact of climate change and companies' carbon footprints on investment returns.
The FTSE CDP Carbon Strategy Index Series was jointly developed with the Carbon Disclosure Project, a non-profit database of corporate climate change information, and ENDS Carbon, a provider of carbon performance ratings and benchmarks for companies' carbon footprints, and will comprise an all-share index and the FTSE CDP Carbon Strate
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?