Open-source software provider Collaborative Software Initiative has launched a new website, openmarketdata.org, which will serve as a development forum and storefront for its range of feed handlers and its new MDAL (Market Data Abstraction Layer) framework for integrating disparate data platforms and products. "We will use the .org to open-source a number of feed handlers, starting with Nasdaq ITCH,...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index