Open-source software provider Collaborative Software Initiative has launched a new website, openmarketdata.org, which will serve as a development forum and storefront for its range of feed handlers and its new MDAL (Market Data Abstraction Layer) framework for integrating disparate data platforms and products. "We will use the .org to open-source a number of feed handlers, starting with Nasdaq ITCH,...
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- FISD Ups FIA Fee, Preps Advanced Program