Denver, Colo.-based charting, data and trading software vendor CQG has hired Patrick Kenny as vice president of client relationships, with responsibility for growing and strengthening relations between CQG and its customers. Kenny was previously managing director of the Americas at derivatives trading software vendor Patsystems, and also serves on the advisory board of options trading platform vendor...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools