Denver, Colo.-based charting, data and trading software vendor CQG has hired Patrick Kenny as vice president of client relationships, with responsibility for growing and strengthening relations between CQG and its customers. Kenny was previously managing director of the Americas at derivatives trading software vendor Patsystems, and also serves on the advisory board of options trading platform vendor...
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition
- Private/Permissioned Blockchains Next Up for Distributed Ledgers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk