Denver, Colo.-based charting, data and trading software vendor CQG has hired Patrick Kenny as vice president of client relationships, with responsibility for growing and strengthening relations between CQG and its customers. Kenny was previously managing director of the Americas at derivatives trading software vendor Patsystems, and also serves on the advisory board of options trading platform vendor...
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Deloitte Adds Lamar To Regulatory Strategy Arm
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- ThinkMarkets Launches New Multi-Asset Platform
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC