European financial market participants should be given a final opportunity to provide a fairly priced consolidated tape of real-time, pan-European equity trade data before regulators consider imposing a mandated solution, according to recommendations from the Committee of European Securities Regulators in advance of the European Commission's review of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
In its report, CESR suggests that the consolidated tape should be implemented "on the basi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?