Swiss investment house SAM, which specializes in sustainable investments, has extended its partnership with Dow Jones Indexes to calculate, market and distribute data for the new European Sustainability Indexes, for which SAM will select index constituents. The deal replaces a previous relationship between SAM and Stoxx.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?