Data technology veteran Rick Alm recently joined Morgan Stanley as executive director in the bank's high-performance engineering group. Alm most recently served as a consultant at Wells Fargo, merging Wachovia's data technology with that of the bank, prior to which he spent almost two years as director of market data strategy and architecture at Credit Suisse. Before that, Alm was principal systems architect for financial services at hardware messaging fabric vendor Tervela, prior to which he sp
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management