The London Stock Exchange has revised its non-display data usage policy, to ensure members receive favorable terms and to make the policy more affordable for smaller buy-side firms that trade through prime brokers and access the exchange’s data via third-party vendors.
The revised policy incorporates more granular usage categories following feedback from some subscribers, who suggested that the initial policy—introduced last year (IMD, Nov. 29, 2010)—was not sufficiently granular to fairly refle
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management