Schaumburg, Ill.-based database analytics appliance vendor XtremeData is targeting a broader base of end-users for its TickLab tick history recorder, to appeal to firms that want to use the tool internally, rather than to create services for their clients.
XtremeData developed TickLab in August as an add-on to its dbX hardware-accelerated database analytics appliance in partnership with data architecture and integration consultancy Noetic Partners and low-latency data vendor Activ Financial, and
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management