Market data veteran Kerry Hindle has parted ways with Chicago-based market maker, data and trading technology provider Essex Radez to set up his own sales and marketing consultancy for data and technology vendors. Hindle will initially consult for two clients—Herndon, VA-based network provider CFN Services and New York-based technical analysis startup Trading Physics. Hindle will help CFN—which...
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0