Market data veteran Kerry Hindle has parted ways with Chicago-based market maker, data and trading technology provider Essex Radez to set up his own sales and marketing consultancy for data and technology vendors. Hindle will initially consult for two clients—Herndon, VA-based network provider CFN Services and New York-based technical analysis startup Trading Physics. Hindle will help CFN—which...
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II