Industry association FISD has set up a constituency group for credit rating agencies to develop best practices for regulatory compliance and act as a communication channel for the industry. The group initially comprises Standard & Poor’s, Moody’s and Fitch Ratings, but is open to participation from other NRSROs (Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organizations).
The move comes as the Securities and Exchange Commission proposed amendments to remove credit ratings from the criteria fo
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge