Robert Farrell will join company filings and data provider Edgar Online on March 28 as president and chief executive, replacing John Connolly, who has acted as interim president and CEO of Edgar Online since Philip Moyer resigned last September.
Connolly becomes chairman of the board, while current chairman Mark Maged will become lead independent director. Farrell was most recently chairman and CEO of business process management software provider Metastorm, prior to which he was president of th
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?