Data budgets are set to increase in 2011, though firms are still prioritizing reductions in data spend, but in many cases lack the formal evaluation methods and internal processes to achieve targeted reductions, according to a new report from Boston-based research firm Aite Group, titled The Market Data Dichotomy: Budgets versus Expectations.
Key findings of the report include that more than half of firms surveyed rank cost reduction as their top priority—with reducing duplication of data and du
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?