The London Stock Exchange has launched a real-time streaming trade data service aimed at websites, which will allow licensed redistributors to broadcast last sale prices for London equities online. US-based global business news portal CNBC.com will be the first to take up the service, and will begin disseminating last sale prices free of charge this week, to coincide with the launch of a European...
- Focus on Technology for Better Risk Management
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting