The London Stock Exchange has launched a real-time streaming trade data service aimed at websites, which will allow licensed redistributors to broadcast last sale prices for London equities online. US-based global business news portal CNBC.com will be the first to take up the service, and will begin disseminating last sale prices free of charge this week, to coincide with the launch of a European...
- Exablaze Slashes NIC Latency; Improves Compatibility, Synchronization
- Eka, GlobalView Partner for Commodities Analytics
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- ESMA Seeks Data Experts for Reporting Working Group