Nordic multilateral trading facility Burgundy is planning to roll out a multicast datafeed later this year as part of the second phase of the deployment of an upgraded trading platform from exchange technology provider Cinnober—the first phase of which went live last week.
As part of this week’s upgrade to version 4.0 of the Cinnober platform, Burgundy added a number of trading features targeted primarily at high-frequency traders and market makers, such as self-match prevention, adaptive micro
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?