UK-based data vendor Markit has introduced a cash bond index, dubbed Markit iBoxx European ABS Index to its iBoxx family of indexes, which tracks European floating-rate asset backed securities denominated in euros, pounds sterling and US dollars to provide a benchmark for investors to measure their portfolio performance against.
Separately, Markit last week announced that Saxo Bank will begin reporting contracts for difference trades via the vendor’s Markit Boat trade reporting platform in Septe
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?