London-based derivatives broker CMC Markets has rolled out MDX Technology’s MDXT Connect platform to support its market making functions by handling increased volumes of market data for pricing and risk management.
The firm is using MDXT Connect to normalize and route data from different data messaging layers to support the contracts-for-difference and financial spread bet prices it distributes to retail clients, as well as to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets on the desktops of CMC’s internal trader
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management