Though technology and content are often viewed as separate issues, technology is playing an essential role in the development of new content sets, in sourcing and evaluating prices, and streamlining diverse sources of data from emerging markets, according to a panel on sourcing and evaluating content at last week’s event. When it comes to evaluating new content sets, the more complex the instruments,...
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Dan DeFrancesco: Show Me the Data!