Though technology and content are often viewed as separate issues, technology is playing an essential role in the development of new content sets, in sourcing and evaluating prices, and streamlining diverse sources of data from emerging markets, according to a panel on sourcing and evaluating content at last week’s event. When it comes to evaluating new content sets, the more complex the instruments,...
- Liquidnet Launches Invitation Tool for Finding Liquidity in Fixed Income Dark Pool
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Lloyds Banking Group Launches FinTech Mentorship Program
- Digital Contact Eyes Broker Clients for Custom News Feeds