Though technology and content are often viewed as separate issues, technology is playing an essential role in the development of new content sets, in sourcing and evaluating prices, and streamlining diverse sources of data from emerging markets, according to a panel on sourcing and evaluating content at last week’s event. When it comes to evaluating new content sets, the more complex the instruments,...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Web-Based Development Environment — OpenFin
- Singapore Exchange Taps IPC to Manage SGX Chicago Hub
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Agile: More Mentality Than Methodology