Though technology and content are often viewed as separate issues, technology is playing an essential role in the development of new content sets, in sourcing and evaluating prices, and streamlining diverse sources of data from emerging markets, according to a panel on sourcing and evaluating content at last week’s event. When it comes to evaluating new content sets, the more complex the instruments,...
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Interactive Data Loses COO Nadler, Infrastructure CTO Caudell
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: February 8-12
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes