Three market data and technology vendors—Aqumin, CB Insights and Hanweck Associates—were honored last week by the FinTech Innovation Lab, a program devised by the New York City Investment Fund and Accenture to attract and retain technology entrepreneurship in New York.
The program—which ended last Friday with presentations to potential investors and bank executives—provided six chosen technology companies with mentoring, support and advice on how to sell to major bank clients from chief informat
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?