UK-based charting and technical analysis software vendor TraderMade has rolled out a series of new features to its Maverick web-based charting application, including new data, capabilities and charting tools, as well as technology changes to improve the system’s performance and usability. The vendor is currently collecting economic and other non-price data to populate its database, to enable clients...
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Markit Adds JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- SR Labs Adds New Global Feed Handlers
- European Commission Confirms One Year MiFID II Delay