Data storage technology provider EMC has acquired Atlanta, GA-based Asankya, a provider of cloud application acceleration, internet data delivery and network monitoring technologies, Inside Market Data has learned. The deal, for an undisclosed sum, sees Asankya’s staff—including co-founders chief executive Scott Ryan and chief technology officer Raghupathy Sivakumar—join EMC, which last year...
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business