Data storage technology provider EMC has acquired Atlanta, GA-based Asankya, a provider of cloud application acceleration, internet data delivery and network monitoring technologies, Inside Market Data has learned. The deal, for an undisclosed sum, sees Asankya’s staff—including co-founders chief executive Scott Ryan and chief technology officer Raghupathy Sivakumar—join EMC, which last year...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Golden Copy: Wave of Distributed Ledger Technology