Data storage technology provider EMC has acquired Atlanta, GA-based Asankya, a provider of cloud application acceleration, internet data delivery and network monitoring technologies, Inside Market Data has learned. The deal, for an undisclosed sum, sees Asankya’s staff—including co-founders chief executive Scott Ryan and chief technology officer Raghupathy Sivakumar—join EMC, which last year...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Singapore Exchange Taps IPC to Manage SGX Chicago Hub
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Broadridge Announces Global Post-Trade Management Solution, Aims to Streamline Operations for Sell Side
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016:Best Sell-Side Newcomer (Vendor or Product) — AcadiaSoft