Data storage technology provider EMC has acquired Atlanta, GA-based Asankya, a provider of cloud application acceleration, internet data delivery and network monitoring technologies, Inside Market Data has learned. The deal, for an undisclosed sum, sees Asankya’s staff—including co-founders chief executive Scott Ryan and chief technology officer Raghupathy Sivakumar—join EMC, which last year...
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Rimes Adds Best Credit Data Muni, Corporate Prices to Managed Services
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0