Networking IT provider Mellanox Technologies is planning to upgrade its VMA messaging accelerator software to more tightly integrate it with its ConnectX-3 adapter cards, to leverage ConnectX-3’s performance enhancements to support the latency and capacity requirements of exchanges and trading firms for market data messaging layers. VMA was originally developed by low-latency datacenter networking...
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Activ Plans to Leverage Prime Analytics to Help Fill Gaps in Data Coverage
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO