Brennan Carley has left his role as senior vice president of product marketing at Spread Networks, a provider of ultra-low-latency connectivity between New York and Chicago, to pursue other activities. Carley says the role at Spread—where he spent more than two years—was originally intended to be a short-term contract position, and that he is currently undertaking some short-term consulting engagements in his role as managing principal of his own consulting firm, Proton Advisors. Carley was one
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?