New York-based fixed income and derivatives pricing startup Benchmark Solutions has added pricing data for callable bonds to its BMark Real-Time pricing platform, as part of its ongoing plans to expand its coverage of the over-the-counter fixed income and derivatives market by rolling out new asset classes in phases.
Benchmark, which launched its BMark platform in July following two years of operating in stealth mode (IMD, July 13; Dec. 13, 2010), last week made streaming, pre-trade prices for c
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?