New York-based fixed income and derivatives pricing startup Benchmark Solutions has added pricing data for callable bonds to its BMark Real-Time pricing platform, as part of its ongoing plans to expand its coverage of the over-the-counter fixed income and derivatives market by rolling out new asset classes in phases. Benchmark, which launched its BMark platform in July following two years of operating...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index