New York-based fixed income and derivatives pricing startup Benchmark Solutions has added pricing data for callable bonds to its BMark Real-Time pricing platform, as part of its ongoing plans to expand its coverage of the over-the-counter fixed income and derivatives market by rolling out new asset classes in phases. Benchmark, which launched its BMark platform in July following two years of operating...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Replacing Legacy Technologies to Support Business Growth and Compliance
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- GLEIF CEO: LEI Registrations Will Hit Target By 2020