Greenwich, CT-based Interactive Brokers is rolling out a view-only data display terminal for equities traders and other consumers of US equities data that provides prices, charts, news and research, as well as portfolio and risk analytics at a lower price point than premium vendor terminals. The broker has rolled out the Interactive Brokers Information System workstation to around 100 internal staff,...
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- HA&W Wealth Management Turns to BasisCode for Compliance
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side