Goldman Sachs is using technology from Woburn, MA-based hardware ticker plant vendor Redline Trading Solutions to compile a low-latency national best-bid-and-offer (NBBO) feed to support price matching on its Sigma X equities dark pool, officials tell Inside Market Data. The bank - which is also a client of Redline in other, undisclosed areas of its business - is using Redline's InRush hardware-accelerated...
- Interactive Data Loses COO Nadler, Infrastructure CTO Caudell
- Survey: Middle- and Back-Office Operational Efficiency
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk
- Panelists: Finance, Risk Need to be Brought Together to Improve Data Management Processes
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: February 8-12