Financial institutions in Asia are struggling to balance the need to maintain operations specific to each local market with the need to centralize data to ensure accurate and consistent reference data, according to panelists at the Tokyo Financial Information Summit. Many firms in the region are caught between strategies of localization and centralization, said Raymond Yeung, manager of the project...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Brexit, Technology and People: A Complicated Mix
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon