Financial institutions in Asia are struggling to balance the need to maintain operations specific to each local market with the need to centralize data to ensure accurate and consistent reference data, according to panelists at the Tokyo Financial Information Summit. Many firms in the region are caught between strategies of localization and centralization, said Raymond Yeung, manager of the project...
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- RSJ Algo Trading Taps Activ for Managed Tick Data
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017