Hardware ticker plant vendor Exegy is rolling out a suite of feed handlers for foreign exchange platforms while developing feed handlers for other FX platforms, and is building new feed handlers for the Chicago Board Options Exchange following the exchange’s launch of its CBOE Streaming Markets direct feeds service.
Exegy has released production versions of feed handlers for Currenex’s SCRATCH feed and for data from Icap’s EBS Live FX, which the vendor began beta testing with several unnamed Lon
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management