European hedge fund manager Marshall Wace is planning to expand the way it uses UK-based systems and latency monitoring technology vendor ITRS’ Geneos application and infrastructure monitoring platform, to capture metrics to support capacity planning.
The firm has been working with ITRS for the past 18 months to deploy Geneos across its organization, and has so far deployed the platform to monitor and provide performance metrics for 100 applications in its London headquarters and offices in Hong
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management