St. Louis, Mo.-based hardware ticker plant vendor Exegy has spun off part of its original business around hardware-accelerated text mining to form Velocidata, a new company led by Exegy founder and former chief technology officer Ron Indeck.
The company aims to offer corporations an appliance that uses field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) and general-purpose graphics processing units (GPGPUs) to monitor unstructured text data held throughout an entire enterprise.
“We’re productizing intellectu
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?