DST Global Solutions has hired Julian Webb as global head of data management and analytics, responsible for accelerating uptake of Anova, its middle-office data management and analytics product. Webb was previously chief operating officer at CRM software developer Digiterre and an investment manager at Matrix Private Equity. Based in London, he reports to Arun Sarwal, CEO of DST’s investment management solutions division.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management