Thomson Reuters will add UK-based data vendor Markit’s Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) data to its low-latency feed of machine-readable news next month, to make the data available to high-frequency and algorithmic traders via Thomson Reuters’ worldwide hosting sites, under an exclusive deal between the vendors. From Dec. 15, Thomson Reuters will make the PMI data—an indicator of business...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index