Thomson Reuters will add UK-based data vendor Markit’s Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) data to its low-latency feed of machine-readable news next month, to make the data available to high-frequency and algorithmic traders via Thomson Reuters’ worldwide hosting sites, under an exclusive deal between the vendors. From Dec. 15, Thomson Reuters will make the PMI data—an indicator of business...
- Icap Provides US Treasury Pricing, FX Spot Rates to Wind Clients
- ASX to Decide on Replacing CHESS Platform with Distributed-Ledger Solution by End of 2017
- IBM Buys Promontory Financial, Blends Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- Benzinga Raises $3 Million to Boost Sales, Product Staff
- Visible Alpha Taps Content Acquisition Vet Greening