Thomson Reuters will add UK-based data vendor Markit’s Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) data to its low-latency feed of machine-readable news next month, to make the data available to high-frequency and algorithmic traders via Thomson Reuters’ worldwide hosting sites, under an exclusive deal between the vendors. From Dec. 15, Thomson Reuters will make the PMI data—an indicator of business...
- ThinkMarkets Launches New Multi-Asset Platform
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push