Thomson Reuters will add UK-based data vendor Markit’s Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) data to its low-latency feed of machine-readable news next month, to make the data available to high-frequency and algorithmic traders via Thomson Reuters’ worldwide hosting sites, under an exclusive deal between the vendors. From Dec. 15, Thomson Reuters will make the PMI data—an indicator of business...
- McGraw-Hill Rebrands S&P Capital IQ, SNL as S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Golden Copy: Desperately Seeking Standards
- Japan's Quick, VC Firms Invest $20.5 Million More in Xignite
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine