Thomson Reuters will add UK-based data vendor Markit’s Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) data to its low-latency feed of machine-readable news next month, to make the data available to high-frequency and algorithmic traders via Thomson Reuters’ worldwide hosting sites, under an exclusive deal between the vendors. From Dec. 15, Thomson Reuters will make the PMI data—an indicator of business...
- Diversification, Rising Subscriber Revenues Boost Exchange Results
- Alacra Integrates Companies House API Beta
- EC Defines ‘Reasonable' MiFID 2 Data Fee Levels
- Market EarlyBird Develops SmartTrack News Filtering Functionality, Preps Mobile
- Lucena Builds First Predictive Analytics-Driven FX Trading Strategy