The Chicago Board Options Exchange has begun charging fees for an enhanced version of its Market Access Controls Window on Dec. 1, part of its Floor Broker Workstation, designed to help brokers improve risk management by providing more granular data on trading activity and order restrictions for groups of workstation users in CBOE trading permit holder firms. The Market Access Controls Window allows...
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans
- McGraw-Hill Rebrands S&P Capital IQ, SNL as S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Bloomberg Integrates Magenta Line Pre-Trade Pricing into Professional Terminal
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition