The Chicago Board Options Exchange has begun charging fees for an enhanced version of its Market Access Controls Window on Dec. 1, part of its Floor Broker Workstation, designed to help brokers improve risk management by providing more granular data on trading activity and order restrictions for groups of workstation users in CBOE trading permit holder firms. The Market Access Controls Window allows...
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Nasdaq Readies First ‘Lab-Grown’ Analytics
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights