A look back at some of the most significant people moves of 2011
January: Ed Flynn, former senior director of market data services at Fidelity Investments, set up a consultancy, dubbed Flynndex (Flynn Data Exchange) Group. IM-based trading and data software vendor Pivot hired Daniel Conte, former president and managing director of Bloomberg Tradebook Europe, as MD and head of sales. Philip Sparacino joined Collaborative Software Initiative as executive vice president...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product — OTAS Technologies
- Hot Topics at Sifma Ops: T+2, CAT, Blockchain
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Web-Based Development Environment — OpenFin
- BNY Mellon CIO: Blockchain Useful for Resiliency