A look back at some of the most significant people moves of 2011
January: Ed Flynn, former senior director of market data services at Fidelity Investments, set up a consultancy, dubbed Flynndex (Flynn Data Exchange) Group. IM-based trading and data software vendor Pivot hired Daniel Conte, former president and managing director of Bloomberg Tradebook Europe, as MD and head of sales. Philip Sparacino joined Collaborative Software Initiative as executive vice president...
- Challenges to CAT Adoption Still Remain
- Survey: Evaluations Accuracy Improves, But Mortgage Securities Still Challenge Vendors
- OpenFin Releases Pre-Production Version 6 of HMTL5 Container
- Henderson Tests Solvency II Templates
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands