A look back at some of the most significant people moves of 2011
January: Ed Flynn, former senior director of market data services at Fidelity Investments, set up a consultancy, dubbed Flynndex (Flynn Data Exchange) Group. IM-based trading and data software vendor Pivot hired Daniel Conte, former president and managing director of Bloomberg Tradebook Europe, as MD and head of sales. Philip Sparacino joined Collaborative Software Initiative as executive vice president...
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- BCA-FiscalNote Tool Offers Predictive Data on Impact of Energy Regulation
- Brexit, Technology and People: A Complicated Mix
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II