A look back at some of the most significant people moves of 2011
January: Ed Flynn, former senior director of market data services at Fidelity Investments, set up a consultancy, dubbed Flynndex (Flynn Data Exchange) Group. IM-based trading and data software vendor Pivot hired Daniel Conte, former president and managing director of Bloomberg Tradebook Europe, as MD and head of sales. Philip Sparacino joined Collaborative Software Initiative as executive vice president...
- BNY Mellon Expands Scope of Risk Platform
- Interactive Data Hires Brodhead for Reference Data Sales
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 4: Flash Crash, MiFID II, Blockchain on the Buy Side, DMMs
- Westwood Taps Markit for EDM
- Benefits, Limitations Abound for ‘as-a-Service' Platforms When it Comes to Risk