Index provider FTSE International is considering leveraging technology from the London Stock Exchange to optimize the real-time calculation process for its indexes and power faster data distribution, after the exchange group—which already owned 50 percent of FTSE—acquired education and information company Pearson’s stake last week in a deal worth £450 million. Currently FTSE calculates and...
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- ESMA Seeks Data Experts for Reporting Working Group
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans